Monday, September 17, 2012

A Little Shopping...

            I don't know how many of you participated in the Burger King Family Food promotion.We did. Although, we found out about it about four weeks ago. We aren't big Burger King fans (We're not real big McDonald's fans either. We prefer Taco Bell, KFC, and Pizza Hut.). Anyway, we accumulated several game pieces (~5). The week before last I took off early on Friday and ran errands and wasn't prepared for eating lunch out, so I stopped and picked up one of my Free Whopper's (via game piece) and a water (~$2.50 savings). I went to a local fish store and looked around. I'm trying to decide what direction to go in with my new saltwater aquarium that I'm getting from a friend who is moving to Canada to start her post-doc (post - doctoral research). I am "patiently" waiting to pick it up. I went by another Burger King after leaving the fish store on my way to do some more shopping closer to home and picked up a Free Small Frappe (Mocha ~$2.00 savings), which was a nice treat to fortify myself for the rest of my shopping (which I don't do as much as I would like, but I'm on a grad student budget). I continued on to Ulta to pick up my Ulta Rewards Gift (I was in tier 1.) and snagged Ulta Nail Lacquer in Coral ($2.00 savings). I continued shopping browsing Michael's looking for the perfect frames or shadow boxes to create DIY Shell Art  like that of Kim's at Sand and Sisal that I came across on Pinterest. (I use to love reading her blog, but got away from it when I switched to Cspire last year and never reinstalled Google Reader on my phone, but that's going to change since I got another iPhone finally!) I didn't find frames that I loved, but that's ok. I'm not in any hurry. I finished up my "Window Shopping" at Petsmart looking at fish and aquarium supplies for my new tank. (They don't have marine  fish, but I could always use more in my freshwater tank.)
My iPhone case finally came in and it looks like this!!!! I am so happy with it!! Although, I think I'm going to eventually get an Otterbox or Lifeproof case like this instead of the regular plastic case. I'm just to hard on phones...I'm terrified I'm going to break my phone. Check out Monogram Frenzy on Etsy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment