Thursday, December 6, 2012

I love Cuptakes!

Hey Guys,

         As you know I have an iPhone, finally, after waiting patiently with what I thought was the best phone/operating system on the planet...the "dearly departed" Samsung Galaxy...Anyway, this isn't an Android bashing post. I wanted to tell you about my favorite accessory for my iPhone, iPad, iMac, and Macbook. The Cuptakes app. This app is so cute!! Each month it is updated with holiday and monthly lock and home screen themes/wallpapers. If you have been looking for a way for your iDevice to stand out from the crowd-this is it! It is a steal at only .99 cents! (The Mac App is $4.99).  I had the Cuptakes app on my old iPhone last year and expanded to all of my iDevices. Cuptakes also makes adorable cases as well for $34.99, which is reasonably priced compared to other highly sought after cases. If I hadn't had my heart set on a customized fleur de lis case, I would have gone with a Cuptakes case.

       Also, they have an amazing customer service. I have contacted them on a couple of occasions and have received a reply the next day! Most recently, I mentioned a design suggestion-branching out into a Cuptakes Planner App., which I would absolutely LOVE for my iPhone and iPad. They mentioned that this is something they are putting thought into. My husband thinks its ridiculous that I spend $ on a planner each year with all of my iDevices, but the planning apps I have come across aren't cute or "bulky" enough for me to give up my paper planner. Once Cuptakes comes out with a Planner App. I will abandon my Paper planner.....

      That reminds me I am on the hunt for the perfect planner for 2013. It is my favorite end of the year/start of the year "tradition" to find the perfect planner. I became hooked on planners when we we're given them in Middle School as a way to track assignments (which we got a grade for). Now I can't imagine my life without a planner. Checking items off my list each day makes me feel accomplished! (That's my type A personality kicking in....).


Be sure to check Cuptakes out! They are also on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really nice! I always love looking for those cute apps that just make me all excited, hihi! I am planning to (finally! as well) get my iPhone 4s on Friday, so I will definitely look out for this app! :) Thanks for sharing!

    Also, thanks for participating with my $25 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway. Remember that you can always score more entries by tweeting about it daily and hence increasing your chances to win the prize :)

    I am now following your blog!

    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! Please check out Cuptakes and let them know you found out about them through me, if possible. They used to have a supporters page, but I guess they took it down.....

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete